[ExI] Second annual Thinkers Lecture, December 7, Second Life

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 06:21:03 UTC 2008

THINKERS LECTURE 2008, by Extropia DaSilva

There are over 120 million digital cameras, 230 million mp3 players
and a billion PCs uploading written documents, audio recordings and
video footage to the Web. Since only a minute fraction of all that
information is relevant to any one person at any one time, how do we
find what we are looking for? We rely on search engines. As the likes
of Google improve in their ability to anticipate your needs and find
meaningful patterns in the information humanity accumulates, what are
they evolving into?

Lecture to be held at Cosmic Engineers, 7th December at Noon.

Repeated at Supportforhealing 9th December at 3:30pm

http://transumanar.com/index.php/site/second_annual_thinkers_lecture_december_7_second_life/

--
Eschatoon Magic
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Eschatoon