[ExI] DARPA Mathematical Challenges

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 20:24:04 UTC 2008

--- On Fri, 10/3/08, Jef Allbright <jef at jefallbright.net> wrote:

> It's interesting how closely so many of these dovetail
> with topics of
> interest to the Extropy list.

No kidding. The Networked Game Theory of Critter's Dilemma is relevant to three or four of the topics all by itself. Unfortunately I don't have a Ph.D. and I am no longer affiliated with a university so I doubt I could get one of the grants. Besides I have bigger fish to fry right now. But if someone who does qualify for a grant wants to take my ideas and run with them, I would not mind provided that he or she includes me as a coauthor.

Stuart LaForge

"See them clamber, these nimble apes!  They clamber over one another, and thus scuffle into the mud and the abyss."- Friedrich Nietzsche