[ExI] Fwd: The logical culmination of human technologicalprogress in the self-replicating space habitat?

Antonio Marcos amcmr2003 at yahoo.com.br
Sun Oct 5 15:31:19 UTC 2008

> Yes, but I don't see why such a brain would want to limit itself to that
> degree,

Of course it would! Not only would, but it already does every moment! We call it games.. they are nothing more than limitations (rules) to possible action. And brains consider this fun, not only acting withing those limitations but overcoming them (evolving).. just see how much success mmorpgs have..

More specifically to the limitation mentioned, I bet we would find that some emotions are impossible(in fact, thats the rules` role) when you are able to detach your `brain` from your body at will.

Then, I ask you, aren`t we already inside a transhuman game?

Regards,
Mark.