[ExI] Buckley's Son: 'Sorry Dad, I'm Voting for Obama'

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Sat Oct 11 16:16:48 UTC 2008

Here's another conservative who is jumping over the fence to vote for Obama ...

I neither liked William F. Buckley, nor his writing.  But son Christopher writes better than his father, and also appears to have a few grey cells up on "Dear Pup":

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2008-10-10/the-conservative-case-for-obama

I'm sure just about everyone here has seen this ...  parapraxis? ... by McCain, but in case you haven't ... it's kind of funny (if it weren't kind of sad):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/08/mccain-calls-americans-hi_n_133037.html

Olga