[ExI] Off-List (RE: [Soc]Complex Adaptive Systems - Tending Always to 50/50 split)

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Oct 12 16:26:18 UTC 2008

Jeff,

I took the content of your post and posted it to a private list of futurists
I am a member of  (Association of Professional Futurists).  There are
several responses.  May I post these to the extropy list?  Or would you
prefer I post them to you privately?

Best wishes,
Natasha

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More