[ExI] QT and SR

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 00:15:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 12:16 AM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:
> ("Newton was not at all happy with the idea that gravitation is
> action at a distance,. because he could not reconcile that with
> physical common sense.")

Are gravitational topologies smoothly transformed from one to another?

Is the concept of an electron shell still valid thinking?  Pretend
spacetime were deformed in discrete units such that the new state of
gravitation (for example) we to have effect at distances that would
otherwise exceed the transfer of information at lightspeed.  I
hesitate to offer any more explanation for fear of obscuring the point
with murky examples.