[ExI] Terrorist? Who can tell?

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Sep 5 01:14:12 UTC 2008

> ...On Behalf Of Harvey Newstrom
> "Muslims are the most racially diverse group in America.
> Approximately one in three Muslims are white, roughly one in
> four are black, and one in five are Asian."   Harvey Newstrom

Harvey the most ironic part of this is that if anyone criticizes this
religion, not far behind is a quick accusation of racism.  So altho the
muslim religion has people of every race, it has somehow managed to have
itself considered a race.  Quite a trick, considering that racist is perhaps
the most serious insult that can be leveled in America today.

One of its counterpart religions, Presybyterianism, *really is* nearly all
comprised of a single race, and if you do not believe, do visit one please.
You will look out over a sea of uniformly lily white people, most of whom
will also have white hair.  I am not kidding for a change.  Yet criticism of
this group *never* draws accusations of racism.

It is all so Orwell.

It does however suggest a strategy for meeting critics of transhumanism.
Let us work to have ourselves declared a race, thereby raising us above
criticism.