[ExI] Psi (was QT and SR)

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 7 22:49:04 UTC 2008

"Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>

> This would be a lot more interesting if you could name any five such
> notable experimenters who've followed the published protocols and found
> nothing

Wow, there are published protocols for this crap?! I had no idea. This
proves
beyond any  doubt, that somebody knows how to type.

> in general it's true that the calibre of psi experimenters is pretty
> woeful, by Nobel standards

One of the greatest under statements of all time.

> since this is all categorically a priori BULLSHIT, why should you waste
> your time looking for this evidence?

Quite a question, and I freely admit I see no further reason any
intelligent man should waste any time with such nonsense.

John K Clark