[ExI] creationism in britain?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 01:30:02 UTC 2008

Unitarians actually encourage you to develop your own personal belief
system.  They focus on ethics and learning to appreciate diversity.  They
may feel too politically correct for some people.  I found them fun to talk
to, but on the older side and ironically sort of fuddy duddy.  They seemed
to really appreciate their young people (not too many youngsters, so a
scarce and treasured resource).  I have a feeling that most people (even
here) could not win at academic Jeapardy against the presiding pastor they
had at this particular congregation.  This man had numerous advanced degrees
and was a wonderful conversationalist with a very wide breadth of
knowledge.  He reminded me of Robert Ettinger.

But ultimately, they still share that desire to do lots of $$ fund raising!
lol

John