[ExI] I hope this is hysterical nonsense

Dagon Gmail dagonweb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:00:00 UTC 2008

I must state I am ideologically compelled to regard this as true. The
"history books" in a century (if we still use those)
will explain how in 2000 the US suffered a silent coup. I am looking forward
to a full explanation of their motive, but I
expect it'll prove to have been corporatism run amok.

Even more bitter is the continued ties between christians and fascists.
Those xians claim to be heavenly, all about turning
the other cheek and being meek and shit, but in practice their behavior is
more in sync with the demons of the third bolgia
of hell. Jung will have something to say about that, no doubt.