[ExI] why so close? was: RE: Tim Wise on White Privilege

fauxever at sprynet.com fauxever at sprynet.com
Tue Sep 16 16:09:50 UTC 2008

Yes, but ... McCain has had four melanomas already (one was an invasive melanoma, a serious form of skin cancer).  Some people suspect he doesn't have all his marbles.

I think McCain is as surprised as almost anyone that he's the Republican presidential candidate ("last man standing").  The Republicans just couldn't seem to come up with a candidate without serious downsides.

Olga