[ExI] Cool Physics

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at insightbb.com
Thu Sep 18 17:04:34 UTC 2008

I was at KSC several years ago with my wife and kids and later that evening my wife and I were talking about it and she called it the very same thing - the FIFSFS. The next day she let that slip in front of the kids and shortened it to the acronym FIFSFS. She recovered nicely but my kids to this day still refer to it as the Freakin International Freakin Space Freakin Station. lol