[ExI] What Makes People Vote Republican

Fred C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Fri Sep 19 05:01:22 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 21:27 -0700, spike wrote:

> > > But everyone can see, even non-yanks, that the major
> > parties have put
> > > forth the weakest candidates in memory...Lionel Hutz vs Marge Simpson.
> >
> > You really think Palin and Obama are on the same plane?:
> >
> > "If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer... Olga
>
> But that community today isn't brilliantly organized.
>
> I am not denying that Obama is a good guy, but he needs a few years in
> Washington, to get some national level experience, to demonstrate to the
> country that he understands how wealth is created.

Based on what I have seen thus far Obama is head and shoulders above
either McCain or Palin in both intelligence and ethics.  Of course that
is not saying much since my opinion of McCain and Palin is low and
sinking.  I certainly do not endorse him but at least he has some
positive personal qualities.

And years in Washington does not necessarily correlate with knowledge of
the economy or good judgment.  McCain shows that. Of course being from a
small town does not necessarily correlate with knowledge, good judgment,
honesty or intelligence.  Palin shows that.

Fred