[ExI] The reassurances of Fascism aka Progressive Corporatism

Dagon Gmail dagonweb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:23:05 UTC 2008

I would almost label this "the europanization" or "sanitization" of half
deranged "drooling mad dog" US markets. I'd also say it's too little and
too late.

The system is salvageable without an intentional period of "brazilisation",
including sprawling favella's and repressive black clad SWAT crackdowns.