[ExI] Terrorized SF authors and astronauts was health care debate.

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:41:28 UTC 2008

Just to add my support to Keith on this point: Let me say that he knows of
what he speaks. Notice that he did NOT say "Email me privately." That tells
you something about the reach of the organization to which he was
referring. Keith's life and that of his family has been severely affected by
a well-known organization with vast financial resources and no lack of
willingness to use underhanded and even illegal tactics in an effort to hide
their most outrageous activities from public view.

Regards,
Mike