[ExI] Yet another health care debate.

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Tue Sep 23 23:05:59 UTC 2008

John Clark here, first, then Damien Broderick second:

>>>You better not tell those dunces that, they may be stupid but
>>>they're smart enough to recognize your condescending tone and they
>>>won't like it one bit
>>
>> I think it's a bit unkind to call "extreme libertarians" stupid dunces. A bit.
>
> Before I posited my last post I scrutinized it for potential landmines, I did not find any.
> Damien in the future please have the courtesy of being a little less bright.

'Tis obvious to me the miscommunication here. Obviously when John
was referring to "those dunces" he meant the "poor, mentally, physically
disabled, etc.", but Damien merely seized upon the chance to have some
fun by pretending that John was referring to the *subject* of the previous
paragraph.

There were no landminds in your post, John. But it did leave some room
for some fun  :-)   And this kind of thing is *not* why I think Damien is
bright!

Lee