[ExI] Who's stealing our universe?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 10:22:00 UTC 2008

Scientists Detect Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Across Billions of Light Years
    09.23.08
<http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2008/dark_flow.html>

Using data from NASA's Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP),
scientists have identified an unexpected motion in distant galaxy
clusters. The cause, they suggest, is the gravitational attraction of
matter that lies beyond the observable universe.

WMAP data released in 2006 support the idea that our universe
experienced inflation. Kashlinsky and his team suggest that their
clusters are responding to the gravitational attraction of matter that
was pushed far beyond the observable universe by inflation. "This
measurement may give us a way to explore the state of the cosmos
before inflation occurred," he says.

(Includes links to the original papers).

So, something outside the bubble of our universe, is sucking our stuff
towards itself?

It's not just a financial crisis, the whole universe is going down the plughole.

BillK