[ExI] miscommunication

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 04:27:40 UTC 2008

--- On Wed, 9/24/08, Olga Bourlin <fauxever at sprynet.com> wrote:
> From: "Damien Broderick"
> <thespike at satx.rr.com>

Surreal I know, but they don't call it the Red Queen's Race for nothing. Bullshit abounds so do watch your step, be sure to pick yourself up if you happen to stumble, and try not to lose your head. ;-)

Stuart LaForge

"See them clamber, these nimble apes!  They clamber over one another, and thus scuffle into the mud and the abyss."- Friedrich Nietzsche