[ExI] Fwd: My Answer to the President (from Ron Paul)

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Fri Sep 26 18:15:55 UTC 2008

Dagon writes

> The problem with the horrific lunacy the US has dug its way is the delusional
> idea the US is somehow fundamentally special, and the american system
> somehow being immune, probably by divine blessing, to failure or critical
> failure. I have been very vocal since as far back as 2003 as what was going to
> happen. I must be some kind of clairvoyant.

You do a lot of name calling, but put forth no arguments.
Why should anyone pay attention to a post like this?

All the other posts on this subject have had *content*.

And you're dead wrong: no one has said anything about the US
is somehow special, or immune. Try quoting some text you
agree or disagree with next time, and put forth reasons.

Lee