[ExI] To Arms!

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:03:18 UTC 2009

For the record, I am strongly opposed to any violent actions
infringing on private property, including expulsions, purges and
pogroms of any kind, directed at innocent individuals (i.e. persons
who did not perform any violent activities against other innocent
people). I would find it odious and revolting if such innocent
individuals were harmed under the pretext of being Muslim, foreign, or
under any other morally irrelevant tribal label.

Rafal

PS. To make myself more clear, I am actually fucking pissed off that
the idea of kicking people out of their homes for being Muslim is
being bandied about here. WTF?