[ExI] Go home superman! And flying cars.

Chad Robb ninjawaffles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 07:37:43 UTC 2009

Chad: We'll probably cure all disease before we make the flying car.
John: LOL  I only wish!  But we will cure all disease before we see a
starship in every driveway.

I mean, we have flying cars. The Skycar is functional if unavailable to the
public.
In order to make flying cars viable, we'd need cheap fuel and a convenient
way to park.
We'll have cars that can safely pilot themselves from a to b before we make
them fly.

Imagine it, you get in your car and say "The Mall" and it will ask "Which
one?" and you say "The closest one." and then you just close your eyes. No
need to buckle up. All cars are mandatorily robotic. You can have it drop
off the kids at school and come home and you can pilot it while fabulously
drunk. Also, there will be no more traffic tickets. You will move according
to Traffic Regulation Programs.

Then, when we have personalized flightcraft, you just load up the family and
say "The Mall." and it will say "Which one?" and you'll say "The nearest in
Tokyo".
And then you just close your eyes.