[ExI] To Arms!

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sat Apr 4 09:10:48 UTC 2009

painlord2k at libero.it wrote:

> Il 01/04/2009 9.25, BillK ha scritto:
>
>> Unfortunately Europe needs immigrants, because the original Europeans
>> have stopped having children and are aging fast.
>
> This is because they are taxed as there is no tomorrow by their
> governments. Pools show they want more children but feel their are not
> wealth enough to be able to afford them.

Hmm. You could be right. Thanks for pointing it out. I did
hear that the Russians actually did greatly improve their
birth rate for a while by promising economic incentives.
But after a lot of children were conceived, the government
let slip that these incentives actually weren't *quite* as
promised. A huge lot of abortions immediately took place.

Yes, it would be just like the west to tax itself to death.

Lee