[ExI] Mind Uploading article in Wikipedia

Chad Robb ninjawaffles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 00:20:55 UTC 2009

The Mind or Soul is a byproduct of senses interacting with a body.
This triggers a memory, that sends you spiraling into a train of free
associations, that tickles, that turns you on and so on.

You could give a machine a camera, a kinetic sensor, microphones...
The medium would be pretty alien. I guess someone could get used to it but
sensing through a camera would be as different from seeing as recording
infromation through a microphone is from hearing. I mean, part of perception
is filtration of extraneous data.

It seems a lot to wrap my mind around.