[ExI] To Arms! Reward Offered.

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:31:52 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:
> Fred C. Moulton wrote:
>
>> Neither Lee nor painlord2k are libertarians.
>
> The arbiter of definitions has spoken. All are to remain
> silent.

Definitions are in fact elusive. In Europe, many of those who consider
themselves "conservative-libertarians" hate my guts - and the feeling
is often reciprocal.

This is way less the case with the US variety. Even when I do not
agree with them, I respect their willingness to defy and demystify the
dominant "political correctness".

Something which any true-and-trusted, so-called
"conservative-libertarian" would rarely do in my country, conformity
with the mainstream and intolerance of deviation therefrom being major
values in the same camp.

--
Stefano Vaj