[ExI] The Excitement-Disillusionment-Reorientation cycle of online transhumanism

Jimmy Adams jadams.neuro at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 19:30:52 UTC 2009

Hi
This is my first post here, it has been interesting to read the
emails.  A couple of years ago I wrote a screenplay'>http://www.simplyscripts.com/scripts/21stcenturykids.html">screenplay based on Shannon Vyff's book "21st Century Kids"  It is a story that has
transhumanic themes written for children. There was no interest for it in
Hollywood. I found a director who had a degree from UCLA Film School
and owns a Production company in Estonia, but he wants cash to make the
film. Nobody wants to buy the script or put it on "option". It is a fun
story that has aliens, cryonics, uploaded dolphins, uploaded humans and a space adventure. Natasha's PRIMO Posthuman is also a character in the script. Read it
and see what you think. If you know anybody who won the lottery or has
a few extra 100 million dollars (special effects aren't cheap, and this
screenplay has a lot of them!) let us know. Shannon's kids are the
right age to star in the movie now. :)

21st Century Kids screenplay: WGAE Registration code #VQEA1BD9428; July 2007

Please tell us more about your project. Do you have a screenplay?

Take Care
Jimmy