[ExI] Mind Uploading article in Wikipedia

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 02:36:52 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:44 AM, John K Clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Stathis Papaioannou" <stathisp at gmail.com>
>> Most on this list agree with your premises
>
> Oh they say they do, they even believe they do. But the thing is that
> vitalism is like the air; it's so ubiquitous that most people never notice
> it, especially in themselves.

Most John K Clark emails make sweeping generalities about "most
people" and have a tone suggesting that this same majority is
certainly comprised of fools and idiots.  The interesting thing is
that I am really never sure if the majority is or should be inclusive
of the author with whom I agree. :)

'Just an observation.  I'm confident this will in no way upset your
consistent style.