[ExI] Watchmen (was L'Affaire Bradbury)

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 7 08:38:56 UTC 2009

John Grigg Wrote:

> The ideas Robert put forward remind me of how in the film Watchmen,
> Ozymandias had a somewhat similar scheme that would kill millions
> of people to in theory later save billions.

I've only read one graphic novel in my life, Watchmen, and I must say I
thought it was pretty damn good. Does anybody know of another of equal
quality?

By the way Bradbury seemed perfectly sane most of the time, insightful even;
but occasionally he went way way off the deep end. Drop a H bomb on Mecca
and that will solve all our problems; but like I say that was rare, most of
the time he was as sane as you or me.

 John K Clark