[ExI] Watchmen (was L'Affaire Bradbury)

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 8 06:36:29 UTC 2009

I don't know Robert Bradbury in person but I do know that he spent much time with me throughout e-mails trying to educate me with an opinion, as he has actual experiences to back up his opinions I would rather listen to him as opposed to someone that just has a mathematical conclusion.  I understand that opinion is sometimes wrong but I do believe that a mathematical equation should always be specific. (Exact)

If you want the difference between aboslutely correct and undivided...welcome to Extropy:)

Anna:)