[ExI] What the France!?

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 06:29:09 UTC 2009

I thought you were a libertarian, what is this stalinist crap about burkas?

Aren't libertarian supposed to like individual freedom? What business
of yours is if someone likes to wear a burka? Why don't you mind your
own business?

Ah yes, I see -- you call yourself a libertarian in the sense that you
care about _your_ freedom to _remove_ the freedom of others. I prefer
to refer to this attitude by another name.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 5:40 PM, painlord2k at libero.it

--
Eschatoon Magic
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Eschatoon