[ExI] What the France!?

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Apr 9 12:01:29 UTC 2009

Il 05/04/2009 11.03, Lee Corbin ha scritto:
> If I write about actions that France could and should take to
> survive, I'll definitely leave gaping a class of people I perhaps
> should refer to as extreme individualists. These, or at least the
> subset of them of immediate concern, are people who may hold dear any
> number of high principles long revered in western civilization; yet
> who do not and perhaps cannot identify with the institutions and
> peoples who gave rise to those principles---and, see below, cannot
> perceive ambient threats to those principles of an existential
> nature.

Interesting post.

Brussel Journal have an article about some differences between the
western and the Islamic society.

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3826
Islam and the West: Lines of Demarcation

> the citizens of Western states ......
> have lost confidence in their way of life. Indeed, they are
> no longer sure what that way of life requires of them.

I think this is one of the problems with some people.
They don't understand that some institutions and relations need to be
maintained and protected or they will disappear.

Mirco