[ExI] Where’s my body’s Control Panel?

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 9 16:07:53 UTC 2009

"Emlyn" <emlynoregan at gmail.com>

> Where’s my body’s Control Panel?

Evolution didn’t deem to give us a control panel, probably because positive
feedback loops have little survival value. However in the future there is no
reason we couldn’t develop one. I image most of us would push the
happiness slide switch on the control panel as far right as it will go,
so too the “pride in successfully accomplishing a difficult task” slide.
I’m pretty sure those will be the most popular settings.
It could also be the reason we don’t see ET.

 John K Clark