[ExI] Muslim Threat to Europe- Don't Buy All the Hype

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:42:39 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 2:11 PM, painlord2k at libero.it
<painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:
> I would call it "An inconvenient truth", that bin Laden take
> responsibility in 2004 of the attacks:
> http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2004/10/29/binladen_message041029.html

Sure. And he may heartily approve the attack, even though it is
uncertain whether it actually contributed to any extent to the success
of the "Islamist" cause - that is, besides the fact that its
attribution to Al-Qaeda was a major PR coup for said organisation in
that camp.

But in, say, a criminal trial, it is not enough that somebody who has
an interest in taking responsibility for a fact - e.g., a serial
killer craving media attention - "confesses". He or she must also
offer evidence that they knew beforehand, or that they are aware of
details which have never been made public and which they would have
had no other way to learn.

Now, it is at least very unclear to me whether such circumstances have
been proved or not with regard to the 11/9 attack.

And when both parties are quite happy with the official version, one
wonders whether its actual "inaccurateness" would really change a
thing as to what the public is led to believe...

--
Stefano Vaj