[ExI] Muslim Threat to Europe- Don't Buy All the Hype

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Apr 10 18:25:03 UTC 2009

Il 10/04/2009 19.56, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 7:14 PM, painlord2k at libero.it
> <painlord2k at libero.it>  wrote:
>> He gave orders, someone followed the orders. This is enough to give and take
>> responsibility for the attacks.
>
> Let us say that you are the head of Al-Qaeda, mounting a kind of
> crusade against the US and trying to get at head of it.

Please, call it Jihad. They call it so.
A crusade is different in purpose than Jihad.

> You learn from TV that you are credited to an attack on the
> metropolitan territory of the same US of A, and of having achieved
> what neither Mexican, nor German nor Japanese nor Soviet armies could
> ever achieve.

> Wouldn't you rush telling the world and its dog "Yes, sure, it's me, I
> am in fact the greatest terrorist (that is, jihadist) mastermind of
> history", even if you had not the foggiest idea of how it happened?

He denied, sort of, initially. Then he admitted.
Then many more people admitted to be involved in the attacks, like
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Then we have videos with their voices and words.

Osama bin Laden - November 9th, 2001
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0FVeqCX6z8

If he is not guilty, he deserve whatever he receive for the simply fact
to have lied about it.

But, if someone come up with proof he is innocent or someone else is
guilty, I'm ready to hear.

> No, you misunderstand me. What I am saying is that sometimes you have
> converging interests with your "worst enemies": e.g., bin Laden for
> sure appreciated the opportunity to become a kind of mythical figure
> and a world-class political and military figure, as much as the Bush
> administration the opportunity to have somebody specifically to point
> to with regard to what happened. This may well have galvanised the
> combatants on *both* side.

Well, if they "converge" and the true culprits don't come up, what else
Are we expected to do?

Bin Laden: "It's me"
Bush: "I don't believe you"
bin Laden: "It's me"