[ExI] "Take a stress pill, Dave"

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Apr 11 15:43:48 UTC 2009

Il 11/04/2009 16.32, Olga Bourlin ha scritto:
> [...]

I know patients that drank 50 cup of coffee in a day (Italian Espresso
Coffe). Obviously they were a bit shaky. Usually they don't know, but
caffeine is the antidote of aloperidol (Haldol), so usually more Haldol
we give them more they want to drink coffee (of Coke).

I think half of the western civilization rest on the use of alcohol and
the other rest on the use of coffee.
We tried other stuff in past, but not with the same success.

Mirco