[ExI] Making Rationalizations is Superior to the Alternative

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:37:00 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 6:38 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki
<rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I challenged you to run the numbers and to explain how a 6%
> minority with marginally higher procreation levels could become a
> majority in 25 years, you didn't.

Where did you pick such data? In France, a census about religion would
be illegal... Moreover, an Arab may well remain a very motivated
member of the relevant community even if he is not religious anymore -
exactly as it is often the case for Jews worldwide.

Lastly, "marginally higher procreation levels" are indeed a fair
description when comparing fertile couples of the same age, but but
the highest percentage of ethnic Frenchmen can be found amongst senior
citizens, so the comparison is misleading as to future demographic
trends. This is obviously reversed for immigrants of all origins -
save  perhaps for a few American novelists spending their retirement
days in Paris... :-)

--
Stefano Vaj