[ExI] Amazon is Beginning to Delist Some Books

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 13 19:49:41 UTC 2009

"Olga Bourlin" <fauxever at sprynet.com>

> Being a great fan of the First Amendment, I am sorry to see this trend.
> http://therumpus.net/2009/04/amazon-delisting-books/

I don't see what that has to do with the First Amendment. If somebody
doesn't want to sell something in their store I think they have every right
not to do so. If I owned a bookstore I wouldn't sell astrology books, not
because I didn't think they'd make money but because I'd feel unclean if I
did. You may disagree, but hell, it's my bookstore.

 John K Clark