[ExI] are all cultures equivalent?

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 14 07:29:26 UTC 2009

Me:
>>Nobody understands the dynamics of culture

John Grigg:

>Really??

Yes really.

> I would say many an academic (who has dedicated his/her lifetime
> to studying a particular culture) would strongly disagree with you.

You are absolutely correct! I am certain there are countless academics who
claim they understand culture completely. But the funny thing is that if
they really did then they'd be multi Billionaires, no they'd be
trillionires. How many academic experts on culture do you know of that
have an astronomical amount of money?

 John K Clark