[ExI] Elections are dumb

artillo at comcast.net artillo at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 13:29:05 UTC 2009

aah yes, political jackassery at it's finest. It's ridiculous that it has gone on as long as it has. Maybe someone should suggest an "American Idol"-Style call-in vote tiebreaker... (I think Franken would win on sheer entertainment value alone! :D ) At least the people could relate to that kind of "fluff" as opposed to the arcane and convoluted wranglings of the US legal system. One would think that after the last few HUNDRED election cycles, we would have worked out the kinks by now, but I'm really starting to think that they keep it so flawed for pure entertainment value.