[ExI] Evo-psych/was Re: The Extro List- Past/Future

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Wed Apr 15 05:51:05 UTC 2009

Damien (the irrepressible) Broderick wrote:

> At 05:26 PM 4/14/2009 -0400, Natasha wrote:
>
>> Nonetheless let's kick it to the curb and discuss anything other than
>> the OctoMom's broad,
>
> Golly, the OctoMom's a lesbian? But you're right, that really is a
> private matter between two consenting broads.

I was going to say in my last post, but unfortunately hit
"send" too fast, that the role of the right hemisphere is
very often also to reign in the confabulations of the left
hemisphere, and keep it from free-associating all over
the place in fits of meandering random verbal recklessness.

Hmm, something reminded me of that here, but I've already
forgotten what. Bad hippocampus, bad hippocampus!

Lee