[ExI] To all racists here

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:18:00 UTC 2009

2009/4/16 Eschatoon Magic <eschatoon at gmail.com>:

> Hi there. Could you perhaps, you know, try to talk also of other
> things besides your hatred for one or another ethnic group?
>
> Not that I am proposing a ban or something. Feel free to spam the list
> as much as you like, we will just continue to ignore you. I just
> thought I would let you know that I find your racist rants BORING.

Does anyone ever get moderated or told to stop it for being off topic
for the list? I can't remember it happening very often. Discussions
about personal identity is the only thing that immediately comes to
mind, and that is (I take it) because many people are sick of it
rather than because it's off topic.

--
Stathis Papaioannou