[ExI] Request for speaking venue suggestions in N. California during visit

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Apr 16 22:44:40 UTC 2009

Spike most kindly invited me to come and stay with him. Most
unkindly, I am going to do just that. You all know what fun it is to
be in Spike's orbit. It's also been too long since I saw many of you
in the Silicon Valley area. I don't have a date yet, but I'd like to
come for a week or so, perhaps in June or July.

Since I just sent revised versions of the chapters in my book
proposal for THE PROACTIONARY PRINCIPLE to my agent (who is heading
to the London Book Fair next week, where she will be showing it to
potential publishers), I want to set up some talks on the subjects of
the book. It would be a waste if I didn't give a talk while visiting
N. Cal. I would be very grateful of any suggestions for venues or
organizations, or any contacts at large companies who might be interested.

Thanks for any ideas -- both for speaking and for having fun
together. I'd be interested in getting together for chat over lunch
or dinner, hiking, shooting, working out, and anything else fun and
sociable. (Yes, working out IS fun.)

Or, as Thomas Aquinas never said: Come let us extropize together.

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
Strategic Philosopher
www.maxmore.com