[ExI] Really?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 06:00:46 UTC 2009

Muslim hardliners and extremists living within western nations are a
definite challenge to our values and legal systems, and it is still a big
*?* as to whether the West is truly up to the challenge.  Will we simply
capitulate, or instead overreact with violence and injustice, or will we
take a firm yet just course of action?

John