[ExI] Canonizer may be the answer... (Was Re: Really? and EP)

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 21:30:10 UTC 2009

John Grigg wrote:
>Will we simply
> capitulate, or instead overreact with violence and injustice, or will we
> take a firm yet just course of action?

Keith Henson replied:
Don't forget that western European culture isn't the only one with
this problem.  It may become acute in Russia before it does in France.

If we want to understand what is going on, we have to build models.
The models are numbers intense.  Perhaps we need something like a wiki
where pages of graphical information feed into the overall dynamic
models.

I think Brent Allsop's Canonizer website may be "just what the doctor
ordered" in terms of figuring out how to approach this problem.

http://canonizer.com/

John