[ExI] TECHNOPHOBIA!

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 20:07:25 UTC 2009

Stefano,

I apologize, I don't think I have enough context to know what you are
talking about, I don't yet even really know what this book is about.
But I desperately do want to know what you are talking about, and I'd
sure like to know what all other similarly morally intelligent minds are
saying about this kind of stuff, even though I don't have enough time to
follow things even as much as Damian does.  We sure don't have enough
time to try to dig through the logs to see what we missed.

I'd imagine you don't have enough time, now, to help me out?  Maybe give
me a sumary of the conversations that have transpired, tell me what the
book is about, and how you and all other intelligent transhumanists
think we should morally interpret such information, all in a context
where all other people with a different POV can concisely and
quantitatively weigh in on the issue?

Sorry, as usual, I'm probably butting in where it isn't a good place to
do so.  I just wish I had more time so I wasn't missing so many great
conversations by so many morally intelligent people that I've really
learned to trust.  I really wish I did have the time to dig through the
logs and know concisely and quantitatively what you all think on all
these kinds of moral issues.

Brent