[ExI] TECHNOPHOBIA!

brent.allsop at comcast.net brent.allsop at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 14:53:43 UTC 2009

Stefano,

This will be great!

There are two parts to this. First we need an 'agreement statement' which is the root 'camp' for the topic. It is the basic facts about the book that everyone from any POV will agree with. We can also define the purpose of the topic, or basically ask the survey question: "what do people think of this book?".

Then there would be the 'camp' statement, which is the POV of you and of as many transhumanists as possible. Use phrases like 'We think' instead of 'I think' since people like me will be joining the camp (deleagating my support to you). and it will bascially be the voice of all people in the 'camp'. In other words, if someone asks me what I think about the book, I can just proved the URL to the camp.

Brent Allsop