[ExI] Falsifying evolution/was Re: Really? and EP

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 22:37:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Dan <dan_ust at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Regarding evolution itself, I think the oft quoted phrase from Haldane serves well here "fossil rabbits in the Precambrian era [strata]" would, for him, disprove/falsify evolution.

How would that be the case?

Not to me anyway, as a matter of faith. :-)

Such fossil rabbits would simply force me to revise my current
hypotheses on evolution.

As Dawkins says, cosmic panspermia might even be true, e.g., and it
would simply replace the issue on where, how and when life developed:
crates all the way, *not* skyhooks.

--
Stefano Vaj