[ExI] Fwd: Wolfram|Alpha update

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 20:14:46 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wolfram|Alpha Team <donotreply at wolframalpha.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 9:56 PM
Subject: Wolfram|Alpha update
To: stefano.vaj at gmail.com

We are very busy preparing for the upcoming launch of
Wolfram|Alpha.

Plans were announced this week for Stephen Wolfram's first public
presentation of Wolfram|Alpha. He'll be giving a sneak preview of
his computational knowledge engine at Harvard Law School on
Tuesday, April 28. If you cannot attend the presentation in
person, we invite you to participate in the live webcast. For
more details, please visit:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/2009/04/wolfram

Best regards,

The Wolfram|Alpha Team

You received this email because you signed up on our
Wolfram|Alpha preview page. It was sent from an unmonitored email
address, so please do not reply to this email address.

This message was sent to <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> by Wolfram Research, Inc.
Mailing address: 100 Trade Center Dr., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

--
Stefano Vaj