[ExI] Cure For Honey Bee Colony Collapse?

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Sun Apr 26 12:27:38 UTC 2009

I know this will please the beekeepers in the crowd!

Science Daily has reported that scientists have isolated the parasite Nosema
ceranae (Microsporidia) from professional apiaries suffering from honey bee
colony depopulation syndrome. They then went on to treat the infection with
complete success.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090414084627.htm

I'm happy for the bees and the reduced effect this problem will have now on
agricultural yields but I wish scientists could find a cure to heart disease
or cancer in this short of a time period.