[ExI] Why has Lee Corbin been expelled from the list?

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Wed Apr 29 10:58:44 UTC 2009

I will miss Lee's postings. He gave me much to think about.

Seems to me if a repressive group moves in - a group that threatens death to those
who disagree, a group that is actively appeased by many in positions of political
power, a group that is anything but Extropian in its own positions and values - it
behooves the rest of us to consider what to do, to think about the situation so
if/when it looks like "push comes to shove" we don't *react* but are in a position
to *proact*.

Why is this off-topic for Extropians list?

Regards,
MB