[ExI] Why has Lee Corbin has NOT been expelled from the list?

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Apr 30 20:05:10 UTC 2009

Damien wrote:
> At 11:21 AM 4/30/2009 -0500, Natasha wrote:
>
>> No one was expelled.
>>
>> Insisting that what is not the truth is the truth is not helping Lee or
>> the list.

> So what *is* the truth?

Lee was unsubscribed because he (1) over posted while knowing the
daily limit; and (2) he continued to post on a topic after all list
members were asked to not to and a moratorium was placed on the topic.

Lee can re-subscribe to the list.

By the way, I also noticed that the archive is down.  I emailed John,
the list tech administrator, and he is dealing with it.  (I'll foward
this correspondence to the list.)

Natasha